Google

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Michael Cheney's Adsense Videos


MASTER THE BASICS

LAY STRONG FOUNDATION


Michael Cheney claims to make about $20,000 a month with Google AdSense, which is very inspiring. What's more he says that he doesn't have many sites. It's all about how he does it.
ALL OTHER SEVEN PARTS
[Download]

I'm surprised that Google didn't yet acquire Michael's product and made it available to all its publishers. After all the more visitors click, the more money Google makes. The material is very relevant and easy to understand, while at the same time is very influential. There is no bullshit but very good advices. I've already followed some of them and saw a significant development in my click-through rate. Next I'm going to work on applying Michael's tips to make each click pay more.

LIST OF POWER BUILDING BY MICHAEL CHENEY
[DOWNLOAD]


IMHO, Michael's site advertising the AdSense Videos sucks - tons of things are thrown into a single page, with lots of yellow colour in it, which personally I didn't like at all. But I suppose it works for other people. But if you are like me, don't let this hinder you from purchasing this material - you will quickly return the invested money and start earning significantly more each day.

No comments:

Pay $9.99 And Get Michael Cheney's Videos