Google

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Think about this logically for a moment. You’re surfing on the Internet and you see something that is unmistakably an ad. What do you do?

a) Rush over to click on the ad because you love those things

b) Laugh excitedly at the prospect of being taken away from the interesting content you’re reading

c) Ignore it saying to yourself “that’s an ad”

It’s c) right? Well I hope it is! But the point is - people hate ads, we’re all suffering from ad-blindness,ad-avoidance and ad-overload. So what if you could make your AdSense ads look less like ads and more like helpful snippets of information?

DOWNLOAD ADSENSE VIDEO LESSON 2

Woah there Michael! You’re scaring me now, what are you suggesting to me?
All I’m saying is that if you put this theory at the heart of your mission to build a cash-generating AdSense empire you will get there before everyone else.
Alright Michael - how can I do this? Give me some examples!
Look, I don’t want to give ALL my methods away because I’ve saved that for serious, dedicated people who buy the videos (nudge, nudge!) but here’s some tip-ettes;

- Don’t use the standard Google colour scheme, it just screams “I am an ad, hate me and ignore me!”

- Get a picture in your mind of what the most typical ads look like on the web then create your AdSense ads so that they are exactly the opposite.

No comments:

Pay $9.99 And Get Michael Cheney's Videos